not sure when I wrote last
Samuel Shumway
Mon, Jul 20, 4:54 PM (3 days ago)
to bcc: me
Hi everyone! I'm not sure on everything I wrote about last time!
My companion and I have been walking every and its been really fun! Turns out there's a lot of spiders that are hatching because we see them EVERYWHERE outside. My companion hates spiders so he throws rocks at them.
An Elder in our apartment tried drinking a gallon of milk in 20 minutes and it didn't turn out well...
Went on exchanges with Elder Mecham and we had some awesome lessons! We also pet the cutest dogs in Oak hills and found an elect woman who was in the military!
Crazy fact here in California is there are a lot of crazy people out here. We started talking to this woman and she was saying some crazy things that we're not sure are all true but we're meeting with her this week and hoping that she progresses!
We had a couple of awesome lesson this week. They were awesome because of how much of a conversation with them and not just a lesson we're giving them.
Most of our friends ghosted us about coming to church but we'll get them here soon.
Don't worry about me over here in paradise preaching the Gospel to Ammonihah. They're starting to make their way around!
Love all of you and i will probably see y'all soon! I am not trunky :)
BYE!!
Comments
Post a Comment